Capella Lodge is Lord Howe's premium boutique accommodation. Perched above the island's spectacular Lover's Bay, it commands stunning ocean and mountain views and affords a civilized, stylish and sophisticated escape.
The style of the lodge is contemporary, with muted colors and mariner chic, to ensure it remains in tune with its spectacular subtropical surroundings. Each suite features timber floors, white shutters, marine ply joinery and custom furniture pieces that provide a sophisticated beach house ambience. The Capella Suites are single level while the Loft Suites are dual level and all have their own decking or balcony areas. The stunning Lidgbird Suite has wrap around balconies and is approached via a private walk board.
All suites have king size beds with superior linen, bath and oversized shower, fluffy towels, bathrobes and daily housekeeping and turndown service.
The cuisine is first class, with breakfast, dinner and sunset drinks included in the price and the service is second to none, which makes Capella Lodge a truly wonderful experience.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Capella Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Lord Howe Island and nearby places
- Coffs Harbour 585 kilometers away
- Coffs Coast 587 kilometers away
- Bellingen 603 kilometers away
- The Northern Rivers 618 kilometers away
- Byron Bay 618 kilometers away
- Port Stephens 671 kilometers away
- Lamington National Park 681 kilometers away
- Brisbane 742 kilometers away
- Hunter Valley 745 kilometers away
- Sydney 781 kilometers away