Visit Coffs Coast, Australia
Although famous for its bunches of bananas there is far more to this region that stretches from Nambucca Heads to Woolgoolga with Coffs Harbour sandwiched in between.
From the high headlands and bluffs that dot this coast you may see migrating humpbacks passing close to the shore with Boambee Heads offering one of the best vantage points.
Pacific rollers wash the string of golden beaches and local seafood is a highlight from a dining extravaganza to that ‘just caught’ taste coupled with piping hot chips and a wedge of lemon down at the harbor.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Places to visit in Coffs Coast
Featuring heavily on our experiences of visiting Coffs Coast, these selected places are destinations that also prove consistently popular with our travelers. Our specialists can help you choose how to include them in your wider trip, based on your preferences.
Suggested itinerary featuring Coffs Coast
This sample itinerary will give you an idea of what is possible when you travel in Coffs Coast, and showcases routes we know work particularly well. Treat this as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Coffs Coast
Places & hotels on the map
Places in and around Coffs Coast
- Bellingen Coffs Coast
- Coffs Harbour Coffs Coast
- Byron Bay 202 kilometers away
- The Northern Rivers 202 kilometers away
- Lamington National Park 238 kilometers away
- Port Stephens 275 kilometers away
- Hunter Valley 313 kilometers away
- Brisbane 326 kilometers away
- Sunshine Coast 422 kilometers away
- Sydney 425 kilometers away
- The Blue Mountains 453 kilometers away