The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach combines a beachfront location and views of the city’s glittering skyline with arabesque-accented opulence and highly attentive service. The sprawling building, made from pale limestone, wraps its wings around two sinuous pools lined with daybeds and private cabanas, where staff will bring you nibbles and cool drinks all day. Or you can choose to lounge on the hotel’s long stretch of golden-sand beach.
From the lobby to the Pearl Spa to the individual rooms, the sleek modern decor includes small touches that reflect the local culture, including lattice-shaded windows and gold-tiled showers. You can choose from a dozen different eateries, including the Asian-inspired Sea Fu seafood restaurant and the Mercury Lounge, where you can enjoy rooftop views of the Burj Khalifa while sipping hand-crafted cocktails. Though it’s tucked away in the residential Jumeirah 2 enclave, the hotel is still close to the myriad attractions of central Dubai — all of which are just a 15-minute drive away in one of the hotel’s chauffeured Bentleys.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
We love the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach for its combination of opulence and attentive service, topped with a beachside location and a wide selection of facilities.
The rooms’ and suites’ palette of cool blues and greens, mixed with sandy taupe, echoes the gulf waters and desert landscapes that you can see right outside the arabesque-framed windows. Middle Eastern touches reflect the local culture, including ceilings that glimmer with gold leaf, shimmering tile mosaics and geometric-patterned linens. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and iPad Minis.
The generously sized rooms feel even more spacious thanks to balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows and high ceilings, while their large en suite bathrooms feature bright-white marble and stand-alone tubs. Suites have separate living and sleeping areas, making them ideal for families. Meanwhile, the sprawling speciality suites offer extraordinary opulence with exceptional views, distinctive decor and, in the case of the Imperial suites, full kitchens.
Jumeirah 2 is primarily a residential enclave, though its quiet beachfront location is still just a 15-minute drive from central Dubai’s malls and attractions. The airport is a mere 20-minute drive away.
Food and drink
- Get beachfront views on the terrace or indoors at Sea Fu, which serves Asian-inspired seafood
- The adjacent Sea Fu Bar offers a selection of cocktails curated to match the maritime-themed menu
- Families will appreciate the play space and flexible breakfast menu at the market-style Suq
- Mezze-style small plates, coffee and tea are available in a Moroccan-inspired setting at Shai Salon and Terrace
- Select drinks and cigars from trolley servers in the masculine Hendricks Bar, offering the largest selection of gins in the city
- Enjoy rooftop views of the Burj Khalifa and the gulf with hand-crafted cocktails at the Mercury Lounge
- Just across from the hotel’s entrance, you’ll find four independent eateries at Restaurant Village: Incan cuisine at Coya, steaks at the Turkish Nusr-Et, Anglo-Italian food at Scalini Dubai and a Mediterranean-inspired French menu at Verde
- Nestled among lush gardens, Folia serves plant-based, healthy food
- Enjoy sharing plates and cocktails at MINA Brasserie
- Luna Sky Bar offers elevated cocktails and an Asian menu alongside skyline views
- Kids For All Seasons club
- Child-sized bathrobes
- Child-care services
- Cribs available
Facilities and activities
- Pool with private cabanas
- Private beachfront
- Chauffeured Bentleys and Lexus Hybrids available
- Pearl spa
- 24-hour gym
- Multilingual concierge
- Tennis courts and private lessons
- All rooms and public areas accessible to wheelchair users
- Rooms with roll-in showers and grab rails are available