Set along the shores of Dubai Creek and the marina, the Park Hyatt Dubai is a sophisticated adults-only hotel that gives you easy access to Dubai Creek Golf Club, adjacent to the property. There’s far more to this waterfront hotel than golf, though, with an indulgent spa, a large pool set within the palm-filled gardens, and a peaceful infinity lagoon complete with private beach.
Elegantly decorated in a contemporary Middle Eastern style throughout, the property greets you through an arched entrance with elaborately carved doors, and the rush of the city disappears. In contrast to the city’s many high rises, the Park Hyatt is only five floors high and spread out among leafy gardens and courtyards. Its 223 rooms, including 34 suites, are housed across eight buildings. All have a balcony or garden patio, with some overlooking the creek and city skyline.
When it comes to dining, the hotel offers a wide-ranging choice of restaurants, bars and cafés. You’ll find a mix of cuisines, from Mediterranean and Thai to French, British and American fare, along with seafood hauled fresh from the water. Many are set beside, or even over, the water, and most give you the opportunity to dine alfresco.
We feel this hotel reflects a great sense of place and are impressed by how peaceful it feels despite being within a busy city. Its main draw is its waterfront location, which you can appreciate all the more from its infinity lagoon and private beach.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Park Hyatt Dubai
The 223 rooms and suites encompass several categories, though all are spacious and light, decorated in neutral cream shades with large glass doors opening to a balcony or patio. You’ll find both a walk-in shower and a bathtub in your en suite bathroom. Rooms are all a similar size but vary by location and view type, overlooking the marina, the city skyline or the lagoon. Twin beds are available.
The suites, meanwhile, offer significantly more space thanks to their separate living areas. For added luxury, stay in the exceptionally large Presidential Suite or Royal Suite, which are both adorned with artwork and patterned rugs, have kitchen areas and expansive terraces overlooking the marina.
Located on the banks of Dubai Creek in the Deira area of the city, the Park Hyatt is adjacent to Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and just a short taxi or metro ride over to the heart of the city. The nearest metro station is around a ten-minute walk away, while the airport is just 15 minutes away by taxi.
Food and drink
- Casa de Tapas, at Dubai Creek Yacht Club, features traditional Spanish paella and tapas dishes and is designed to reflect the traditional bodegas found in Madrid’s alleyways.
- Boardwalk has a terrace set over the water of Dubai Creek Marina where you can dine on Mediterranean-inspired dishes from its market-style fresh seafood display.
- Lakeview & Summer Sport Lounge has a large outdoor terrace overlooking the creek and the golf course, a cider garden serving 15 different brands, and a British gastro pub menu.
- Brasserie du Park is located on the shores of the creek and serves French-inspired dishes in a casual setting.
- NOÉPE is situated in the heart of the marina, so you can enjoy panoramic views of the creek as you dine on dishes that match its Cape Cod-inspired atmosphere.
- The Thai Kitchen has three open kitchens where chefs skillfully prepare wok-fried, grilled and noodle dishes, as well as another kitchen where Thai desserts are prepared.
- Traiteur Brunch overlooks the creek and the city skyline, serving a variety of brunch dishes in a lively atmosphere.
- Several lounges, including the Asian-style Lounge, which serves afternoon tea, the rooftop Cielo Sky Lounge known for its cocktails and DJ sets, and the Shisha Lounge, which serves drinks and light bites in a Moorish-inspired setting.
- Seventyseventy is a sleek bar styled around the 1970s, serving cocktails prepared by expert mixologists.
- Pool Bar is situated in the spa and next to the pool, serving a variety of drinks as well as small dishes from 9am to 8pm.
- 24-hour room service is also available if you’d like to dine privately.
Guests must be aged 18 or over.
Facilities and activities
- 100 m (328 ft) infinity lagoon with private sand beach lined with loungers, gazebos and private cabanas.
- 25 m (82 ft) swimming pool and four whirlpools, set in the leafy grounds. Open 6am to 10pm.
- Amara day spa with eight treatment rooms.
- Cooking classes available in some of the hotel’s many restaurants.
- Currency exchange.
- Airport limousine service.
- 18-hole championship golf course nearby, along with floodlit driving range, open until 10pm.
- Public areas, including restaurants, lounges, lobby areas and toilets, are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair rental can be arranged.
- Guide dogs are permitted.