- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
Dubai’s soaring skyline and welter of shopping and entertainment options all dazzle by design. Our specialists have put together a handful of itineraries, based on their experiences, that can help you make the most of your time in this glittering metropolis.
In a city known for its excess, you might choose a lavish trip that combines time spent indulging your whims amid the glitzy downtown with the chance to unwind at an opulent camp in the desert. Or you could explore the city’s cultural side, which is often lost in the bright lights, before relaxing on one of its golden-sand beaches. Either way, consider these to be just tinder for your imagination — your specialist will craft a trip around what you’re looking for.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Our recommended tours in Dubai
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Dubai, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
Explore Dubai’s rich history while staying in the Creekside area.
Take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa for panoramic city views.
Head to Downtown Dubai for a glamorous shopping experience.
Visit the shops, restaurants and beaches of the Jumeirah Beach Residence area.
Relax poolside at the JA Ocean View Hotel.
- Picturesque situation on the waterfront of Dubai Creek.
- Tee off at the world-famous Dubai Creek Golf Club, situated just across from the hotel.
- Four onsite restaurants offer a wide range of cuisine from modern French to traditional Thai.
- Modern rooms and suites have traditional Moorish influence and fantastic views over the Creek.
- Soak up the sun at the stunning palm lined swimming pool.
Dubai and Maldives
Explore Dubai's rich history on a private guided tour.
Head out across the dunes of Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in a 4x4.
Relax in your own private plunge pool.
Take a treatment in the world’s first underwater spa.
Dine on a candle-lit Maldivian beach watching the sun set across the Indian Ocean.
Experience local heritage activities at the Al Maha Desert Resort.
Relax in your private Bedouin-style pool villa.
Enjoy sundowner cocktails overlooking the rolling sand dunes.
Stay at the lavish One&Only The Palm on the Palm Jumeirah peninsula.
Indulge in high-quality food at restaurants headed by Michelin-starred chefs.
Filter by category
Some of our favorite travel guides
Dubai travel guide: our highlights
Though it’s known for dizzying skyline, man-made islands and vast malls, Dubai has plenty to offer besides. Specialist Matt shares his recommendations, from its best beach areas to discovering the hidden traditions of this desert city in its souqs and bazaars.View this travel guide