Laxmi Vilas Palace
This is a converted palace with a beautifully decorated inner courtyard close to Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary. It was built in 1899 in traditional Rajasthani architectural style.
The palace's relaxing courtyard, gardens and enchanting rooms retain a regal ambience and the suites, which are adorned with traditional furniture and colorful frescoes, complete the picture.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Laxmi Vilas Palace
Tour ideas in Bharatpur and Keoladeo Ghana National Park
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Laxmi Vilas Palace as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
IndiaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Bharatpur and Keoladeo Ghana National Park and nearby places
- Fatehpur Sikri 20 kilometers away
- Agra 49 kilometers away
- Chambal Sanctuary 114 kilometers away
- Ramathra 129 kilometers away
- Gwalior 130 kilometers away
- Delhi 162 kilometers away
- Samode 169 kilometers away
- Ranthambhore National Park 169 kilometers away
- Jaipur 172 kilometers away
- Orchha 236 kilometers away