Ravi and Gitanjali have lovingly restored the walls of this 17th century fort to enclose six tents of their own design and part of the palace to hold four stunning suites.
They are the perfect hosts; welcoming and knowledgeable, both about the area and about India. Sitting high above Kalisil Lake and the Daang plateau, the views from the fort walls are spectacular, and day beds placed up here are perfect for lounging on to watch the sunrise over the lake.
The tents are beautifully decorated and have permanent bathrooms attached to them with plenty of hot water, and the suites are spacious and luxurious with fantastic views. A bar is set up on the fort wall every evening, where guests can sit round a roaring fire, and meals are home cooked and extensive.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Ramathra Fort
Tour ideas in Ramathra
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Ramathra Fort as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
IndiaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Ramathra and nearby places
- Ranthambhore National Park 41 kilometers away
- Jaipur 118 kilometers away
- Bharatpur and Keoladeo Ghana National Park 128 kilometers away
- Fatehpur Sikri 128 kilometers away
- Samode 140 kilometers away
- Gwalior 141 kilometers away
- Bundi 146 kilometers away
- Agra 160 kilometers away
- Chambal Sanctuary 186 kilometers away
- Bhainsrorgarh 190 kilometers away