The Okunoin Tokugawa ryokan is excellently located for sightseeing in Nikko. It is a modern ryokan hotel with good facilities and a wide selection of room types, all with en suite bathrooms. It also has some lovely hot spring baths, both indoor and outdoor — a great way to unwind after seeing the sights of Nikko.
Seasonal home cooked food is served in the traditional restaurant every evening.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Okunoin Tokugawa
Tour ideas in Nikko
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Okunoin Tokugawa as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
JapanView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Nikko and nearby places
- Yudanaka 105 kilometers away
- Tokyo 121 kilometers away
- The Japanese Alps 146 kilometers away
- Kamakura 159 kilometers away
- Matsumoto 157 kilometers away
- Hakuba 163 kilometers away
- Hakone & Mount Fuji 179 kilometers away
- Kamikochi 179 kilometers away
- Dewa-sanzan 203 kilometers away
- Izu Peninsula 215 kilometers away