Although a simple resort, this remains the only place of any merit to stay in the park unless you wish to experience camping under the stars on one of the longer jungle trails.
Basic facilities include a buffet restaurant, spa and small shop selling items such as ponchos, insect repellent and snacks. The resort itself is the starting point for many of the walks into the jungle and is only a 20-minute trek away from the canopy walkway.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Taman Negara Resort
Tour ideas in Taman Negara National Park
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Taman Negara Resort as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
MalaysiaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Taman Negara National Park and nearby places
- Cameron Highlands 114 kilometers away
- Fraser's Hill (Bukit Fraser) 105 kilometers away
- Kuala Terengganu 131 kilometers away
- The East Coast 123 kilometers away
- Redang Island 170 kilometers away
- Perhentian Islands 174 kilometers away
- Belum Rainforest 178 kilometers away
- Kuala Lumpur 157 kilometers away
- Pangkor Islands 208 kilometers away
- Penang 257 kilometers away