Visit Redang Island, Malaysia
Redang's powder white beaches, turquoise waters, virgin jungle and remote bays make it the perfect place for sun worshipers and sea lovers.
In addition to exceptional scuba diving and snorkeling, other recreational pursuits include jungle treks, canoeing and island-hopping.
The beach at the Berjaya Hotel is probably the best on the island but for other options you can hire a boat and head to the more secluded bays of Teluk Dalam, Teluk Kalong and Pasir Panjang on the island's eastern side.
Even further afield, the small undeveloped island of Pulau Lang Tengah has soft white sands and excellent snorkeling.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Map of Redang Island
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Redang Island
- Perhentian Islands 36 kilometers away
- Kuala Terengganu 54 kilometers away
- Taman Negara National Park 154 kilometers away
- Belum Rainforest 190 kilometers away
- The East Coast 223 kilometers away
- Cameron Highlands 233 kilometers away
- Fraser's Hill (Bukit Fraser) 270 kilometers away
- Penang 301 kilometers away
- Kuala Lumpur 326 kilometers away
- Pangkor Islands 327 kilometers away
- Tioman Island 357 kilometers away
- Langkawi 361 kilometers away
- Malacca 408 kilometers away
Photos of Redang Island
Accommodation choices for Redang Island
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Redang Island. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Taaras Beach & Spa ResortRedang Island