Four Seasons Punta Mita
The Four Seasons Punta Mita is located on a private isthmus and fringed by miles of white sand, and really does offer its guests a little piece of paradise.
It boasts 140 casita rooms with ocean or garden view terraces and various suites of different sizes, and yet each is hidden among jungle paths and tropical vegetation giving the hotel a small and personal feel rather than that of a large resort. Its architecture is elegant and makes beautiful use of space, light and the breezes coming from the ocean.
Its rooms are comfortable and stylish and its staff attentive and friendly. For those not spending all of their time relaxing on the beach, there is an 18 hole Jack Nicklaus golf course with its signature island hole, a four court outdoor tennis center and a spa offering a wide range of massages, skin treatments as well as a sauna and steam room.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Four Seasons Punta Mita
Tour ideas in Puerto Vallarta
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Four Seasons Punta Mita as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
MexicoView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Puerto Vallarta and nearby places
- Costalegre 109 kilometers away
- Pacific Coast 126 kilometers away
- The Colonial Cities 438 kilometers away
- Guanajuato 446 kilometers away
- Morelia 469 kilometers away
- San Miguel de Allende 498 kilometers away
- Querétaro 535 kilometers away
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo 545 kilometers away
- Baja California 500 kilometers away
- San José del Cabo 501 kilometers away