Visit Queretaro, Mexico
Just over two hours from Mexico City, Queretaro, meaning "rocky place", has a beautiful colonial center with magnificent mansions and impressive ecclesiastical architecture.
Thanks to a great deal of commercial investment, Queretaro is a wealthy and booming city with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars.
Map of Queretaro
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Queretaro
- San Miguel de Allende 52 kilometers away
- The Colonial Cities 98 kilometers away
- Guanajuato 101 kilometers away
- Morelia 129 kilometers away
- Mexico City 185 kilometers away
- Teotihuacan 189 kilometers away
- Cuernavaca 223 kilometers away
- Taxco 241 kilometers away
- Puebla 288 kilometers away
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo 349 kilometers away
- Veracruz 474 kilometers away
Photos of Queretaro
Ideas for experiencing Queretaro
Our specialists seek out authentic ways to get to know the places that could feature in your trip. These activities reflect some of the experiences they've most enjoyed while visiting Queretaro, and which use the best local guides.
Queretero is one of the country's most charming colonial towns, no doubt a real showcase of baroque architecture in Mexico.