The Madada Mogador is a small, chic, intimate riad with just six rooms. It is hidden away up a small alley in the medina and only a ten-minute walk from the beach. The staff are attentive and discreet and the cream and taupe of the spacious interiors give a feeling of calm and tranquility throughout.
The riad has a roof terrace, offering wonderful views across the harbor and beaches of Essaouira — a perfect place to sit and watch the sun set over the town's Portuguese ramparts and the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
There is a restaurant and bar just next door, which is owned by the riad and meals can be taken in the riad on request.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Madada Mogador
Tour ideas in Essaouira
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Madada Mogador as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Essaouira and nearby places
- Taroudant 144 kilometers away
- The Souss-Massa National Park 152 kilometers away
- Marrakesh 170 kilometers away
- The Atlas Mountains 181 kilometers away
- Ourika Valley 202 kilometers away
- Oued Mellah 254 kilometers away
- The Draa Valley 254 kilometers away
- The Anti Atlas 258 kilometers away
- Ouarzazate 280 kilometers away
- The Southern Oases Valleys 308 kilometers away