Hakusembe River Lodge
Hakusembe River Lodge is situated about 14 kilometers west of Rundu. The lodge has ten standard en suite chalets each decorated in different styles and facing the river. There is one family chalet with a double bed and two single beds, shared bathroom and a small deck area next to the river. A honeymoon suite is located slightly further away close to the riverside with a small kitchen, lounge and a spacious bedroom upstairs. There is also a campsite next door to the lodge.
The main lodge has a swimming pool that's ideal for the hot afternoons, bar and indoor dining area. Lunch is usually served outside so that guests can enjoy the lovely views over the river.
At the lodge you can enjoy a variety of activities including sightseeing boat trips, fishing, birdwatching and sunset champagne cruises.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Hakusembe River Lodge
Tour ideas in Rundu
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Hakusembe River Lodge as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Botswana, Zambia and NamibiaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Rundu and nearby places
- Khaudum National Park 178 kilometers away
- Popa Falls & Mahangu Game Park 218 kilometers away
- Northern Namibia 274 kilometers away
- Waterberg Plateau 381 kilometers away
- Etosha National Park 398 kilometers away
- Mudumu & Nkasa Lupala National Park 416 kilometers away
- The Caprivi Strip 428 kilometers away
- Katima Mulilo 490 kilometers away
- The Central Highlands 565 kilometers away
- Impalila Island 587 kilometers away