Serondella Game Lodge
Nestled in the heart of Big Five country adjacent to the Greater Kruger National Park, with a huge diversity of mammal and bird species, lies the Thornybush Reserve, comprising over 12,000 hectares of pristine African bushveld.
It is here that you will find Serondella Game Lodge. You can enjoy an abundance of big game and birdlife from spectacular viewing decks. The four spaciously appointed suites are set along a meandering Monwana river tributary, each one carefully positioned to ensure privacy and stunning vistas. One of these is their family suite, which contains three en suite bedrooms as well as a lounge area with fireplace. All rooms have a veranda area with loungers and indoor sitting area, as well as air-conditioning, safe, and tea and coffee making facilities. The lodge is flanked by two water holes with a wooden walkway leading to viewing points where guests can enjoy the peace and tranquility. During your stay you will take part in the morning and afternoon game drives from an open Land Rover. As the lodge is so small, you can be assured of supreme intimacy, superb cuisine and absolute attention to detail.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Serondella Game Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Thornybush Reserve and nearby places
- Kapama Private Game Reserve 12 kilometers away
- Timbavati Game Reserve 16 kilometers away
- Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve 43 kilometers away
- Sabi Sands Game Reserve 58 kilometers away
- Kruger National Park 55 kilometers away
- Hazyview 72 kilometers away
- The Escarpment 72 kilometers away
- Greater Makalali Game Reserve 63 kilometers away
- Southern & Central Sectors Kruger National Park 115 kilometers away
- Eswatini 248 kilometers away