Hazyview is a small farming town situated near the Kruger National Park.
It is most often visited as a base for exploring the Mpumulanga Escarpment's attractions as well as an entry point into the Kruger. Areas of interest nearby include the Blyde River Canyon and Pilgrim's Rest.
Suggested itineraries featuring Hazyview
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Hazyview, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Hazyview
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Hazyview
- Sabi Sands Game Reserve 41 kilometers away
- The Escarpment 42 kilometers away
- Southern & Central Sectors Kruger National Park 62 kilometers away
- Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve 62 kilometers away
- Thornybush Reserve 64 kilometers away
- Kapama Private Game Reserve 70 kilometers away
- Timbavati Game Reserve 79 kilometers away
- Kruger National Park 88 kilometers away
- Greater Makalali Game Reserve 108 kilometers away
- Eswatini 178 kilometers away
- The Elephant Coast 280 kilometers away
- Thanda Safari Private Game Reserve 321 kilometers away
- Johannesburg 327 kilometers away
- Phinda Private Game Reserve 328 kilometers away
- Lake St Lucia 351 kilometers away
- Hluhluwe-IMfolozi Game Reserve 351 kilometers away
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park 357 kilometers away
- The Waterberg 372 kilometers away
- The Battlefields 373 kilometers away
- The Pilanesberg National Park 408 kilometers away
- Spioenkop 435 kilometers away
Photos of Hazyview
Accommodation choices for Hazyview
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Hazyview. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.