Hazyview is a small farming town situated near the Kruger National Park.
It is most often visited as a base for exploring the Mpumalanga Escarpment's attractions as well as an entry point into the Kruger. Areas of interest nearby include the Blyde River Canyon and Pilgrim's Rest.
Suggested itineraries featuring Hazyview
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Hazyview, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Hazyview
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Hazyview
- The Escarpment 26 miles away
- Sabi Sands Game Reserve 26 miles away
- Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve 38 miles away
- Southern & Central Sectors Kruger National Park 39 miles away
- Thornybush Reserve 40 miles away
- Kapama Private Game Reserve 44 miles away
- Timbavati Game Reserve 49 miles away
- Kruger National Park 55 miles away
- Greater Makalali Game Reserve 70 miles away
- Eswatini 111 miles away
- The Elephant Coast 175 miles away
- Phinda Private Game Reserve 204 miles away
- Thanda Safari Private Game Reserve 206 miles away
- Johannesburg 209 miles away
- Lake St Lucia 219 miles away
- iSimangaliso Wetland Park 222 miles away
- Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park 227 miles away
- The Waterberg 231 miles away
- The Battlefields 232 miles away
- The Pilanesberg National Park 253 miles away
- Spioenkop 270 miles away
Photos of Hazyview
Accommodation choices for Hazyview
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Hazyview. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.