Visit Niagara Falls, US
One of the world's natural wonders, Niagara Falls never fails to impress by the sheer scale and volume of thundering water that can be heard for miles around.
The famous Horseshoe Falls are separated from the American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls by tiny Goat Island, making it a dizzying spectacle of the power of nature.
There are several ways to see the falls and it is recommended to take the scenic Maid of the Mist boat trip to the foot of the falls, then the Cave of the Winds tour, which takes you by lift to the base of the falls, almost to within touching distance of the water.
Don't miss a short helicopter flight which will give you a breathtaking perspective of the region.
Map of Niagara Falls
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Niagara Falls
- Buffalo 28 kilometers away
- Rochester 119 kilometers away
- Ithaca 222 kilometers away
- New York State 256 kilometers away
- Detroit 339 kilometers away
- Gettysburg 394 kilometers away
- Lancaster 410 kilometers away
- Saratoga Springs 430 kilometers away
- Lake Placid 431 kilometers away
- Lake George 436 kilometers away
- Albany 436 kilometers away
- Baltimore 470 kilometers away
- Front Royal 470 kilometers away
- Philadelphia 477 kilometers away
- Stockbridge 479 kilometers away
- Lenox 480 kilometers away
Photos of Niagara Falls
Accommodation choices for Niagara Falls
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Niagara Falls. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
The largest resort property in Niagara, this 22-story hotel commands stunning views over the Falls and boasts an extensive range of facilities.
The Giacomo was originally built in 1929 as the United Office Building. It now lays claim to being the premier boutique hotel in Niagara Falls.