Visit Buffalo, US
Buffalo is New York State's second largest city and is principally known for its early 20th-century architecture.
The city's most significant buildings are the 1928 City Hall, the Guaranty Building and the massive grain elevators that line the shore of Lake Erie.
Delaware Park, the city's smartest suburb, features the Albright-Knox Art Gallery as well as several buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, who also designed two historic homes outside the city: Graycliff with sweeping views over Lake Erie, and the Darwin D. Martin House.
Just west of the town the Lake Erie shoreline is lined with numerous beaches whilst nearby Orchard Park offers the Pedaling History Bicycle Museum, which displays over four hundred antique bicycles.
Map of Buffalo
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Buffalo
- Niagara Falls 28 kilometers away
- Rochester 108 kilometers away
- Ithaca 201 kilometers away
- New York State 241 kilometers away
- Detroit 350 kilometers away
- Gettysburg 367 kilometers away
- Lancaster 383 kilometers away
- Saratoga Springs 416 kilometers away
- Albany 420 kilometers away
- Lake George 424 kilometers away
- Lake Placid 425 kilometers away
- Baltimore 443 kilometers away
- Front Royal 446 kilometers away
- Philadelphia 451 kilometers away
- Stockbridge 461 kilometers away
- Lenox 462 kilometers away
- New York 471 kilometers away
- Washington D.C. 471 kilometers away
- Manchester 474 kilometers away
- Annapolis 479 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for Buffalo
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Buffalo. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Situated in the heart of the theater and entertainment districts, the Hyatt Regency offers a selection of spacious guest rooms and suites.