JA Ocean View Hotel
Situated in an up-and-coming area of the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) area, known as The Walk, the JA Ocean View Hotel has a contemporary style and offers a wide range of amenities for both adults and children. Staying here, you’ll be within walking distance of many shops, restaurants and entertainment options, including an outdoor and indoor cinema and an inflatable play park off the beach.
Within the hotel itself, you’ll find a generously sized infinity pool with steps leading down to a sandy beach — towels, mats and parasols can be provided by the hotel. You can also catch a 15-minute shuttle to the popular Jebel Ali beach for a change of scene. You’ll find further relaxation options at the hotel’s spa, including a Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and variety of treatments.
When it comes to eating, you can choose from the hotel’s five restaurants and bars, from themed buffets to pub dishes and an Italian-style pizzeria.
The 346 rooms and suites have a tasteful modern décor, featuring calming shades of blue and green against bright whites. Floor-to-ceiling windows let in plenty of natural light, and all rooms and suites have a sea-facing balcony.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 763
- Make an enquiry
The 346 rooms and suites vary by size, number of beds and access to amenities. All have sea views from private balconies, are decorated in a clean, modern style, with lots of natural light, and come with the usual range of modern amenities.
Sea View rooms and Superior Sea View rooms are the same size, with space for two adults and two children on fold-out beds — the difference is Superior Sea View rooms are located on higher floors for more far-reaching views over the Persian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah archipelago. Club Sea View rooms are also the same size, but are slightly higher up and give you access to Coral Lounge benefits, including complimentary afternoon tea, evening canapés and happy hour. Sea View Junior Suites are more spacious and come with Coral Lounge privileges, while the Family One Bedroom Suites have a separate living room and two balconies.
The hotel is situated in the JBR’s The Walk, a growing area south of downtown with over 500 restaurants and shops within walking distance. You’re also close to some of Dubai’s most popular beaches, including Jebel Ali Beach. It’s about a 20-minute taxi ride into central Dubai, where you’ll find The Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa. You’re also within a ten-minute taxi ride of the Dubai Marina Walk, where you can stroll along the restaurant-lined waterfront.
Food and drink
- Le Rivage, an all-day buffet of varied cuisines, with outdoor seating and open kitchens where you can see chefs in action
- Motorino, a pizzeria styled around those found in New York
- Caffe Via, a 24-hour Italian deli serving light bites, tea and coffee
- Offside sports bar serving a variety of drinks and food from the smoker
- Poolside lounge, Lvl Blu, serving cocktails and light mezze dishes
- Children’s pool
- Kids’ club and teens’ club for ages 4 to 16
- Shade outdoor playground
- Rooms and suites with space for families
- Family-friendly beaches and entertainment options nearby
Facilities and activities
- Temperature-controlled infinity pool with access to beach
- Sun deck with loungers
- Spa and health club with Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and body treatments
- Beauty salon offering hair and nail treatments
- Complimentary shuttle service to city’s shopping malls
We find The Walk is a great area if you like to be within strolling distance of shops and restaurants. The hotel is unpretentious and provides plenty of entertainment for all ages.