Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa offers a comfortable stay for those who want to visit Dubai without the extravagance (or commensurate price tags) the city is known for. You’ll still enjoy attentive service, generous rooms and a wealth of options when it’s time for a meal, including a Mexican cantina and a traditional Italian ristorante.
The three main buildings, located in the popular Jumeirah Beach Residence, face onto a sweep of golden-sand beach, and the grounds include three different pools. The decor is sleekly contemporary, from the lobby to the rooms, with a focus on natural textures and cool neutrals brightened by pops of warm yellow.
Rooms and suites are spacious, without being palatial, and come with floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony. There are also interconnecting rooms and suites with multiple bedrooms, making this an excellent choice for families, who can also take advantage of the children’s and teens’ clubs.
We think Le Royal Méridien offers a good option for those who want a comfortable beach break without the opulence (or price tag) of more indulgent hotels. Be aware there can be some noise at night from nearby beach clubs.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- 01993 838 763
- Make an enquiry
Photos of Le Royal Méridien
Spread out over three buildings, the 508 rooms and suites feature contemporary furnishings in cool tones of grey with pops of mustard yellow and abstract art on the walls. The 16 room categories encompass a wide range of options, from city-view rooms with twin beds to large suites boasting separate bedrooms and living areas.
Whichever category you choose, all rooms and suites are comfortably sized and offer a good range of amenities, including a TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. Most also include a balcony (many with views over the gulf). For families, some of the suites have two bedrooms.
Located in the popular Jumeirah Beach Residence area, Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa is around 30 minutes’ drive from the sights and attractions of central Dubai. Staying here gives you direct access to the golden sands of Jumeirah Beach, as well as plenty of shops and restaurants.
Food and drink
- Enjoy traditional British seafood at Geales.
- Asian fusion defines the menu at Zengo, a casual-smart eatery with an outdoor patio.
- Rhodes Twenty10 serves grilled meats in a sleek, contemporary atmosphere.
- Al Khaima offers traditional Middle Eastern cuisine in an open-air setting.
- You’ll find international dishes at the casually chic Brasserie 2.0.
- Bright decor and bold Mexican cuisine are on order at Maya Mexican Kitchen + Lounge.
- Go to Shades sports bar for drinks and light bites.
- Le Deck serves Mediterranean cuisine during the day and cocktails in the evenings.
- La Strega offers traditional Italian dishes in a casual setting.
- Award-winning Chef Vineet offers a menu of elevated Indian dishes at Indya by Vineet.
- For casual cantina fare, try Mr Taco.
- Kids’ club for children aged 4-12 years old.
- Teens’ club.
- Interconnecting rooms.
- Children’s menu at all restaurants.
Facilities and activities
- Direct access to Jumeirah Beach.
- Roman-themed Caracalla Spa.
- Golf course.
- Tennis court.
- Three pools.
- Laundry service.
- Room service.
- Wheelchair-adapted rooms available.
- Most facilities accessible via elevator.