Shannon was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. We booked almost immediately because she...
- Home to the UAE's only overwater villas with views over the Arabian Gulf.
- The hotel has an exclusive situation on the 400 m (1,312 ft) of private beach at the Palm Jumeirah.
- Many of the rooms have direct access to the hotel's three swimming lagoons.
- International dining at the Crescendo restaurant, with views over the Gulf.
- Indulge in romantic couples' spa treatments, including steam baths, saunas and hammam.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Anantara The Palm
The low-rise hotel has distinctly Thai styling, inside and out, including in the rooms, villas and apartments. All accommodation options boast dark-wood floors and furniture, textured walls and headboards, bright-white linens and a private balcony. En suites are airy and sleekly modern. Wi-Fi and the usual amenities are all standard.
The spacious rooms come in several varieties, including some with terraces that allow you to step directly into the central lagoon. Villas are even more generously sized, and include overwater options that have glass viewing panels in the floor. Others have private pools and direct access to the private beach. Apartments, which include full kitchens and private terraces, offer city views and either one or two bedrooms.
Perched on one of the outer curves of the Palm Jumeirah islands (Dubai’s man-made archipelago), this resort is away from the noise and bustle of the main malls and attractions, making it a good choice for families who want a quiet retreat. If you decide to leave the hotel, it’s a short five-minute drive to Dolphin Bay and Aquaventure, also located on the Palm Jumeirah. You can get to the city’s shopping malls in about 15 minutes, or to the ice rink in 30 minutes.
Food and drink
- The poolside Mai Bar offers tropical cocktails, chilled prosecco and nibbles on a shaded pagoda.
- Revo Café serves coffees and smoothies throughout the day.
- Mekong’s menu fuses Thai, Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine — the fanciful decor includes seats that look like rickshaws.
- The Beach House menu features Mediterranean dining in a casual, beachside setting.
- Gulf views, modern Asian decor, an extensive wine and cocktail menu and a lively atmosphere are found at the Lotus Lounge.
- Breakfast is served alfresco at Crescendo’s poolside terrace — both à la carte and buffet options are available.
- Bushman’s Restaurant and Bar serves Outback cuisine in an Australian-themed setting.
- Inter-connecting rooms and multi-room villas available.
- Children’s club.
- Teens’ club.
- Pools with lifeguards.
Facilities and activities
- Spa with 24 treatment rooms and five couples' suites.
- Hammam facilities for women, men and couples.
- A large menu of treatment options.
- Many pools, including a large central infinity pool and a Jacuzzi with views over the gulf.
- Water sports including kayaking, wakeboarding, paddle boarding and waterskiing.
- Fishing and charter cruises.
- Premier Lagoon Access Rooms are wheelchair-friendly, with roll-in showers.
- Elevators throughout the resort.
We find this resort is an excellent option for a quiet retreat. It's particularly good for families, thanks to its wealth of activities, private beach and huge series of lagoon-like pools.
- 01993 838 763
- Request a quote
Shannon listened to what I wanted to do on my trip and executed perfectly. Friendly, returned calls...
Audley pulled out all the stops for our trip to Namibia. Patience in rescheduling through C19 and...
It was the first time we used Audley, to plan our honeymoon. We had the most wonderful experience...
This is the first trip we have arranged with Audley Travel and from start to finish our experience...
We had a wonderful experience booking through Audley Travel. It was wonderful to be advised by an...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Dubai will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go