Incredibly helpful planning from Sean, our dedicated location expert. Iterated the plan several...
Anantara The Palm
5 days from £1,980pp
- Home to the UAE's only over water villas with views over the Arabian Gulf.
- The hotels has an exclusive situation on the 400 m (1,312 ft) of private beach at the Palm Jumeirah.
- Many of the rooms have direct access to the hotel's three swimming lagoons.
- International dining at the Crescendo restaurant, with views over the Gulf.
- Indulge in romantic couples spa treatments, including steam baths, saunas and hammam.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
Anantara The Palm
The low-rise hotel has distinctly Thai styling, inside and out, including in the rooms, villas and apartments. All accommodation options boast dark-wood floors and furniture, textured walls and headboards, bright-white linens and a private balcony. En suites are airy and sleekly modern. Wi-Fi and the usual amenities are all standard.
The spacious rooms come in several varieties, including some with terraces that allow you to step directly into the central lagoon. Villas are even more generously sized, and include overwater options that have glass viewing panels in the floor. Others have private pools and direct access to the private beach. Apartments, which include full kitchens and private terraces, offer city views and either one or two bedrooms
Perched on one of the outer curves of the Palm Jumeirah islands (Dubai’s man-made archipelago), this resort is away from the noise and bustle of the main malls and attractions, making it a good choice for families who want a quiet retreat. If you decide to leave the hotel, it’s a short five-minute drive to Dolphin Bay and Aquaventure, also located on the Palm Jumeirah. You can get to the city’s shopping malls in about 15 minutes, or to the ice rink in 30 minutes.
Food and drink
- The poolside Mai Bar offers tropical cocktails, chilled prosecco and nibbles on a shaded pagoda
- Revo Café serves coffees and smoothies throughout the day
- Mekong’s menu fuses Thai, Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine — the fanciful decor includes seats that look like rickshaws
- The Beach House menu features Mediterranean dining in a casual, beachside setting
- Gulf views, modern Asian decor, an extensive wine and cocktail menu and a lively atmosphere are found at the Lotus Lounge
- Breakfast is served alfresco at Crescendo’s poolside terrace — both à la carte and buffet options are available
- Bushman’s Restaurant and Bar serves Outback cuisine in an Australian-themed setting
- Inter-connecting rooms and multi-room villas available
- Children’s club
- Teens’ club
- Pools with lifeguards
Facilities and activities
- Spa with 24 treatment rooms and five couples' suites
- Hammam facilities for women, men and couples
- A large menu of treatment options
- Many pools, including a large central infinity pool and a Jacuzzi with views over the gulf
- Water sports including kayaking, wakeboarding, paddle boarding and waterskiing
- Fishing and charter cruises
- Premier Lagoon Access Rooms are wheelchair-friendly, with roll-in showers
- Elevators throughout the resort
We find this resort is an excellent option for a quiet retreat. It's particularly good for families, thanks to its wealth of activities, private beach and huge series of lagoon-like pools.
- 01993 838 763
- Request a quote
The service we received from Audley Travel was exemplary. At a time when booking a holiday was a...
A really top tier travel firm. We loved the service we received from an amazing lady who was hugely...
We booked two trips with Audley Travel, the first to the Far East last year and the second to Costa...
The service from Audley Travel is outstanding. My fiancé and I have booked our honeymoon to Canada...
The knowledge of the specialist was excellent and made a positive difference in identifying that...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Dubai will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip.Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go