Over many years, we have taken several holidays which Audley have arranged for us. We have been...
- Set in the heart of the vibrant Jumeirah Beach Residence on one of the most popular beaches.
- All rooms and suites have plenty of natural light and balconies that overlook the ocean.
- Enjoy renowned NYC choices at the Motorino Pizzeria located at the hotel.
- Stunning infinity pool overlooks the beach with skyline views.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
JA Ocean View Hotel
The 346 rooms and suites vary by size, number of beds and access to amenities. All have sea views from private balconies, are decorated in a clean, modern style, with lots of natural light, and come with the usual range of modern amenities.
Sea View rooms and Superior Sea View rooms are the same size, with space for two adults and two children on fold-out beds — the difference is Superior Sea View rooms are located on higher floors for more far-reaching views over the Persian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah archipelago. Club Sea View rooms are also the same size, but are slightly higher up and give you access to Coral Lounge benefits, including complimentary afternoon tea, evening canapés and happy hour. Sea View Junior Suites are more spacious and come with Coral Lounge privileges, while the Family One Bedroom Suites have a separate living room and two balconies.
The hotel is situated in the JBR’s The Walk, a growing area south of downtown with over 500 restaurants and shops within walking distance. You’re also close to some of Dubai’s most popular beaches, including Jebel Ali Beach. It’s about a 20-minute taxi ride into central Dubai, where you’ll find The Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa. You’re also within a ten-minute taxi ride of the Dubai Marina Walk, where you can stroll along the restaurant-lined waterfront.
Food and drink
- Le Rivage, an all-day buffet of varied cuisines, with outdoor seating and open kitchens where you can see chefs in action
- Motorino, a pizzeria styled around those found in New York
- Caffe Via, a 24-hour Italian deli serving light bites, tea and coffee
- Offside sports bar serving a variety of drinks and food from the smoker
- Poolside lounge, Lvl Blu, serving cocktails and light mezze dishes
- Children’s pool
- Kids’ club and teens’ club for ages 4 to 16
- Shade outdoor playground
- Rooms and suites with space for families
- Family-friendly beaches and entertainment options nearby
Facilities and activities
- Temperature-controlled infinity pool with access to beach
- Sun deck with loungers
- Spa and health club with Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and body treatments
- Beauty salon offering hair and nail treatments
- Complimentary shuttle service to city’s shopping malls
We find The Walk is a great area if you like to be within strolling distance of shops and restaurants. The hotel is unpretentious and provides plenty of entertainment for all ages.
- 01993 838 763
- Request a quote
I was most impressed by the way in which Audley Travel have dealt with difficult issues arising...
We have booked a few holidays with Audley and have always felt cared about in every aspect of the...
Our trip to Brazil was booked for September, obviously we could not travel there due to...
Despite the difficulties experienced through Covid pandemic, Audley have consistently given us...
Our holiday to Sri Lanka had to be postponed first because of terror attacks there and then because...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Dubai will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go