Excellently organised holiday to Borneo arranged by Audley ! What can I say - this trip was...
- Exclusive and private feel set on the fronds of the Palm Jumeirah.
- Hire a private pool cabana for the ultimate poolside relaxation.
- Guests have access to the stretches of private white sand beach that are just in front of the hotel.
- Dine on the finest French cuisine from Michelin starred chef Yannick Alléno, at STAY.
- The hotel has a sense of modern luxury with Moorish and Arabic architecture and décor throughout.
- All accommodation
- Scheduled international and domestic flights
One&Only The Palm
The hotel gives you a choice of spacious rooms, suites and two-bedroom villas, all boasting an elegant contemporary design with Moorish elements. Each has an en suite bathroom and private terrace or garden area, while the villas and some of the suites also have their own pool facing the gardens or the beach and glittering Persian Gulf. Rooms and suites are split between the Manor House and the Palm Beach Mansions, which are just steps from the beach. You’ll find a range of different room and suite types, some with separate living and dining areas for additional space.
Only a short journey by private water taxi or limousine to the mainland, the hotel sits on the outer ring of the man-made Jumeirah Palm peninsula, surrounded by the glistening waters of the Persian Gulf. Staying here gives you beachfront seclusion without being too far from the city’s attractions.
Food and drink
- Zest serves fine-dining dishes that blend European, Middle Eastern and Asian influences in its Moorish-style dining room or out on the terrace.
- 101 Dining, Lounge & Bar is a stylish seafood restaurant, set over water for views over the marina and Dubai’s skyline.
- STAY serves French cuisine from menus tailored to each diner.
- The Lounge is a light and bright indoor-outdoor space where you can snack on light bites, sip cocktails or sit down to afternoon tea.
- Private dining available in a variety of locations around the property.
- KidsOnly day care, offering fun, child-friendly activities and entertainment.
- Family-friendly restaurants, including pizza-making classes.
- Spacious rooms, suites and villas to suit families of all sizes.
Facilities and activities
- Guerlain Spa offers signature treatments, massages and hammam experiences, as well as a quiet adults-only pool.
- Fitness studio offering one-on-one sessions, yoga and Pilates.
- Large pool lined with daybeds.
- 450-m (1,476-ft) private beachfront.
- Private marina offering kayaking and other activities.
- Butler service available.
- Airport transfers available.
One&Only The Palm is an oasis of style and tranquillity, with an enviable location right on the beach. We love its distinctive Andalusian style and the exceptionally high levels of service you receive here, as well as the peaceful pool area.
- 01993 838 763
- Request a quote
Shannon was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. We booked almost immediately because she...
Shannon listened to what I wanted to do on my trip and executed perfectly. Friendly, returned calls...
Audley pulled out all the stops for our trip to Namibia. Patience in rescheduling through C19 and...
It was the first time we used Audley, to plan our honeymoon. We had the most wonderful experience...
This is the first trip we have arranged with Audley Travel and from start to finish our experience...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Dubai will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go