Terms and Conditions
1. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
2. Promoter — This competition is run by Audley Travel Group Ltd (the “Promoter”), registered in England and Wales under Company registration number: 3190720 and registered at New Mill, New Mill Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 9SX.
3. The competition prize is open to UK mainland residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, only. Employees and immediate family (parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its agencies are not eligible to enter.
4. Competition Period — The competition opens at 09.00AM on 22nd January 2020 and closes at 09.00AM on 31st July 2020 (the “Competition Period”). All times are GMT and any entries received outside of the Competition Period are automatically disqualified.
5. The prize is a 10-day trip to Peru for two people. This includes flights from the UK, 9 nights of accommodation with daily breakfast, private transfers throughout and three excursions. Travel insurance, visa costs, additional excursions, food and drink, personal spending money, tax and items not explicitly mentioned in the prize description are not included. The Promoter can arrange tours for you and we may be able to extend the trip, at applicable costs, depending on availability of flights. The prize is valid for travel between 1st September 2020 and 31st December 2021 excluding 1st June 2020 to 31st August 2020 and 1st June 2021 to 31st August 2021. The prize is subject to availability of the hotels and airlines’ economy class. The prize is for two adults aged 18 or over and is based on sharing a double room. All travel is subject to the terms and conditions of Audley Travel Ltd, a copy of these can be obtained by calling Audley Travel Ltd on 01993 838 040.
6. The competition is limited to one entry per person and email address.
7. The competition is run by the Promoter and the winner will be selected at random after the closing date.
8. Entrants to the competition will be required to provide their full name and email address to enter. This data will only be used to notify the winner unless they have opted into receive marketing emails from the Promoter at point of entry.
9. There is no charge and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
10. The Promoter will select one winner between 1st August 2020 and 7th August 2020 and will notify winners by the 10th August 2020.
11. The winner will be notified by email using details provided. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners, if a winner cannot be contacted or is not available (within 10 days of announcement of the winner) the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
12. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
13. The prize winners must hold valid passports which allow entry to Peru and are responsible for obtaining any necessary visas.
14. There are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
15. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
18. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.