Built for adventure and designed for comfort, the Australian-flagged Coral Adventurer takes you closer to the unspoilt vistas of the Kimberley in style. Her shallow draft and maneuverability allow her to go where larger vessels cannot, while her Australian and New Zealand crew provide personal and attentive service at all times.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Covering a vast and rugged area, yet home to just 30,000 people, the Kimberley Region is acknowledged as one of the world’s most beautiful wildernesses. During the ten-night expedition aboard the stylish Coral Adventurer you will journey from Darwin to Broome, or vice versa, passing dramatic coastal scenery, towering rock ridges, secluded gorges and plunging waterfalls. Board a Zodiac and touch the spray from the twin falls on the King George River, join expert lecturers to learn about the history of the ancient Wandjina and Gwion Gwion rock paintings, and discover the diverse marine life of the Montgomery Reef.
All 60 staterooms (32 with private balcony) are outside facing and have twin or junior king beds and modern en suite bathrooms. The decor is smart and contemporary with daily service and evening turndown. The two suites have a large lounge area, balcony seating and a bathroom with picture windows.
- Single seating dining
- Regionally inspired menus featuring locally sourced ingredients, accompanied by beer and wine
- Hot or continental buffet breakfast and buffet lunch in the dining room
- Multi-course table d’hote dinner served in the dining room
- Freshly baked canapés and treats to welcome you back from onshore trips
- Tea and coffee available throughout the day
- Curated wine cellar featuring boutique wines and exceptional vintage Australian reds
- Complimentary refillable water bottle for each guest
- The Kimberley – 10 nights between Broome and Darwin (and vice versa)
Spend time in the cultural hub of Darwin.
Explore Litchfield National Park and Mary River Wetlands.
Discover the Kimberley region onboard a 10-night Coral Expeditions cruise.
Relax in the cosmopolitan town of Broome and near the beautiful Cable Beach.
- Daily expedition briefings
- Excursions in Xplorer and Zodiac tenders
- Open bridge tour
- Cooking demonstrations
- Engine tours
- Lecture lounge
- Reference library
- Wraparound promenade deck
- Indoor/outdoor lounges
- Three cocktail bars
- Well-equipped gym
- Laundry service
- Chargeable Wi-Fi available
- Guest elevator
- Gift shop