These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Belize, and they showcase some of the routes that we’ve found work particularly well.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
- Located right on the Ambergris Caye, the perfect place to scuba dive in the legendary Belize Blue Hole.
- Dine in privacy under the pier gazebo with delicious food prepared at the Palmilla restaurant.
- One of a kind beachfront spa offers 36 different treatments for the ultimate relaxation.
- Snorkel in both the Holchan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley.
- This small family run hotel has 25 rooms situated in traditional thatched roof cottages.
- Only a short walk or cycle ride to the nearby fishing village of Placencia.
- Local fish from the nearby reefs is served with Italian style dishes in the Mare restaurant.
- The Caribbean's largest barrier reef lies just minutes away.
- Finish the day with a sunset cruise over the Placencia Lagoon, to spot manatees and dolphins.
- All-inclusive private island resort with a hidden, castaway feel.
- Only 30 guests can stay at a time in the beautiful thatched roof overwater bungalows.
- Take a stargazer cruise under the Belizean night sky, learning all about the constellations.
- Borrow a bike to experience more of the island at your own steam.
- Fresh seasonal ingredients from local Muy'Ono Farm are served in an authentic evening meal at the Grove Restaurant.
Some of our favorite travel guides
Belize honeymoons: ideas for exploring the rainforest, ruins and reef
Travel specialist Leticia shares her ideas for the best places to honeymoon in Belize, Central America’s only English-speaking country. She suggests focusing on exploring the rainforest, Maya ruins and the barrier reef, before relaxing on the beaches of Ambergris Caye.View this travel guide
Family vacations in Belize
As one of the smallest countries in Central America, Belize is easy to get around and it has a great choice of family-friendly hotels and lodges. We can tailor-make your trip to help you and your family make the most of this fascinating, English-speaking country.View this travel guide