Our experience with this company has been 2nd to none they have been helpful from the moment we...
- Enviable seafront location.
- All rooms are spacious and modern.
- Large swimming pool and spa area.
- A range of sport facilities onsite and water sports on the beach.
- All accommodation
Columbia Beach Resort
The room options are all spacious suites, ranging from junior suites to the Eagle’s Nest Suites, which are in a secluded location on a small hill opposite the resort. You can opt for a suite with a private balcony, plunge pool or private pool.
All suites share the same elegant décor, which reflects the surrounding Cypriot landscape and ocean, with rich blue tones, hand-woven textiles and marble bathrooms, as well as air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
Nestled in well-tended gardens with ocean views, Columbia Beach Resort is just outside the village of Pissouri, an ideal base for exploring the nearby cities of Paphos and Limassol.
Food and drink
- Breakfast served daily in either the Cape Aspro restaurant or the Bacchus restaurant.
- Three restaurants offer a variety of dining options throughout the day with menus that focus on seafood, Mediterranean cuisine, and Asian dishes.
- Six bars offer a variety of drinks and snacks including pool and beach bars, a cocktail bar and an ouzo bar.
- Family suites and two-bedroom pool suites available.
- Kids’ club.
- Family activities including tennis, basketball, darts, swim lessons, Greek language lessons and cookery demonstrations.
- Children’s menu.
- Childcare services.
Facilities and activities
- Well-equipped gym with program of fitness classes.
- Hébe Spa offering a variety of treatments.
- Indoor/outdoor pool.
- Steam room, Sauna, Jacuzzi.
- Laundry service.
- Gardens for your use.
- Tennis courts.
- Bike tours.
- Cookery demonstrations.
- Waterskiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing, paragliding, pedal boats and banana boat.
For a luxurious beach stay with a genuine Cypriot feel, the Columbia Beach Resort couples modern, top of the line facilities with character. We particularly love its coastal location and innovative indoor-outdoor pool.
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our Cyprus specialists
- Request a quote
I can only give feedback so far on the contact I have had with a member of the Audley staff, Pete...
The itinerary laid out was perfect and everything went to plan. Would have no hesitation letting...
We were referred to Audley Travel by a family friend. Victoria Lovejoy was our travel agent. We...
Have booked 3 trips with Audley this year, including Sri Lanka, Maldives, Namibia and Botswana....
We have recently returned from a 3 week trip to Canada, starting at Calgary and flying back from...
Contact a specialist
The specialist who designs your trip to Cyprus will have explored the country many times and, in some cases, lived there. Their first-hand knowledge gives us the belief that no other travel company can match our expertise in helping you plan your trip. Your dedicated specialist will take the time to understand your preferences and build them into an itinerary to match, working to your budget. He or she will keep perfecting it until you’re completely happy and ready to book.Request a quote
When to go
|Place||Daily max temperature (°F)||Monthly rainfall (mm)|