The 33 suites are all airy and spacious, with modern decor that places an emphasis on clean lines and earthy tones. The minimalist aesthetic is softened by plush bedding and traditional Cycladic art. In addition to the usual amenities, including air conditioning and Wi-Fi, the suites all come with an outdoor seating area. Uranus Suites offer a private Jacuzzi, while Sun Suites boast private outdoor pools.
Parīlio boasts a convenient location between the postcard-ready town of Naousa and the rock formations on Kolympithres each. You can reach the beach in about 15 or 20 minutes on foot, and the shops and restaurants of downtown Naousa are about a 12-minute drive away. Despite all this, the hotel’s grounds offer a peaceful setting with sweeping views of the countryside and the sea.
Food and drink
- À la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring local cuisine at Mr E.
- Pool bar serving innovative cocktails, Greek wines and light meals.
Facilities and activities
- Elios Spa offers facials, body treatments and massages.
- Outdoor swimming pool.
- Small, well-equipped gym.
- Yoga and Pilates sessions on request.
There are many steps around the hotel, so it’s not suitable for those in wheelchairs or who have difficulty navigating uneven ground.