- A short walk down to the famed Grand Anse beach.
- Small, family-run resort with a sustainable outlook and appreciation for the environment.
- Only a 10-minute drive to the capital, St George.
- Poolside dining in the alfresco bar, with sociable hour from 5.30-6.30pm.
Caribbean tour ideas
Whether you choose to spend your time lazing on the beach in glitzy Barbados, cruising through gin-clear waters of the British Virgin Islands, exploring old spice estates in Grenada or hiking through the Saint Lucian jungle, a trip to the Caribbean is every bit as impressive as its reputation suggests.
Our best advice is to visit several islands to get a sense of the region’s diversity and our sample itineraries intend to show you how. Devised by our Caribbean specialists and based on routes that work particularly well, they aim to offer some inspiration before our specialists set to work tailoring your itinerary to your personal interests and ensuring you make the most out of your time in the region.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Ideas for your trip to the Caribbean
These itineraries are designed to give you some suggestions for what is possible when you travel in the Caribbean, and they showcase some of the routes that we've found work particularly well. Treat them simply as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely for you by one of our specialists based on your particular tastes and interests.
Unfortunately no tours matched your search criteria.
Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Immersed in 60 acres of lush tropical forest, The Montpelier provides complete seclusion.
- Experience a private candlelit dinner in a 300-year-old sugar mill.
- Explore the island of Nevis by bike or on foot, and discover the ruins of sugar works.
- Access to the private Montpelier Beach in a hidden cove.
- Set among 135 acres of remote rainforest, cocoa fields and tropical gardens.
- The hotel offers guests maximum luxury with three-tiered outdoor pools and an onsite spa.
- There are only 16 large private cottages spread out on the plantation.
- Learn more about how cocoa is planted, harvested and transformed into chocolate in an onsite heritage tour.
- Bamboo restaurant rustles up traditional Caribbean dishes with an authentic farm-to-table ethos.
- Small beachfront hotel with 11 cottages and two hotel rooms.
- Most of the food served is produced on the island from their gardens and local fishermen.
- Take a boat out to Sandy Island and watch leatherback turtles laying their eggs in the sand.
- Learn all about the local spirit with a rum tasting session at several popular Grenadian distilleries.
- Located in the marine reserve of Anse Cochon, making it one of the best places to scuba dive.
- Cottages are built into the cliffside and have a sense of harmony with nature.
- Kai Koko spa is set high above the beach and ocean, allowing for stunning views.
- Play a round of golf at Antigua's only PGA rated course, Cedar Valley Golf Club, just 5 km (3 miles) away from Blue Waters Resort.
- The Cove Restaurant is situated high above the cliffs, giving a unique dining experience over the Caribbean Sea.
- The resort is set in 17 acres of tropical gardens, which can be explored with the head gardener on a private tour.
- Book a sail at sunset or lobster lunch cruise to get the most out of the tranquil ocean setting.
- Complimentary water bottles for all guests and excellent attitude to sustainability.
- Just nine rooms are housed in this elegant historic inn, dating back to the 1800s.
- The hotel is famed for its West Indian buffet lunch offered every Sunday.
- Learn to dive, sail or even windsurf in this tropical paradise.
- Stunning views out over the rugged Atlantic on Barbados' East Coast.
- Enjoy oceanside dining at Calabash Cafe and Siam Restaurant.
- Golf enthusiasts will enjoy a round at the 18 hole championship course designed by Ron Kirby.
- Families welcome, with an onsite kids' club for ages 3-12 and supplementary babysitting services.
- Take a dip in one of the hotel's three pools and enjoy a cocktail at the swim-up bar.
- Feel rejuvenated with a number of private or couples treatments available at the Karma Spa and Salon.
- Adults-only hideaway with only 10 rooms, the hotel feels like a luxurious secret.
- Alfresco dinners are served at Café Luna with rooftop views over the ocean.
- The hotel offers guests complimentary bike hire to explore the local coastline.
- The Little Blue Beach Bus takes guests directly from the hotel to the white sand of Enterprise Beach.
- A wide range of water sports on offer to guests, including sailing, kayaking, surfing and snorkeling.
Grenada and Saint Lucia
Stay at an historic cocoa plantation set among Saint Lucia's rainforest and discover the famous pitons before heading to Grenada for a week of relaxation and exploration.
- The resort is set in Saint Lucia's award-winning marine reserve, making it a prime location for scuba diving.
- Set in a tropical paradise with 600 acres of lush forest.
- Anse Chastanet is the only resort property in Saint Lucia with views over both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains.
- Kai Belté spa offers relaxing treatments with views over the Caribbean Sea.
- Join the executive chef on his weekly harvesting excursion and an interactive cookery class.
- Restaurant run by executive chef Christophe Poupardin, offering European and Asian fusion dishes with Caribbean flair.
- The finest live entertainment in Barbados on offer to guests most nights.
- Personal feel as owners Wayne and Karen Capaldi host a cocktail evening with guests each week.
- Take part in the Barbados Sea Turtle Project next to the hotel.
- Complimentary tennis coaching with a professional each day (except Sundays).
- The Cliff at Cap and the Naked Fisherman restaurants at the Cap Maison are overseen by Caribbean chef, Craig Jones.
- Dine at the most romantic table in the Caribbean at the secluded Rock Maison, a private wooden deck surrounded by the Caribbean Sea.
- Head chef Craig Jones can also arrange a private cookery class including a market tour of Saint Lucia.
- Oceanview Villas allow extra privacy away from the resort with ocean vistas and a private rooftop pool.
- Situated in 19 acres of tropical forest, guests have exclusive access to the white sands of Galleon Beach.
- Fresh tropical produce grown in the onsite organic garden and served daily in the Reef Restaurant.
- Opportunity to try different water sports, in the seclusion of English Harbour.
- Beach cabanas offer guests direct access to the beach from their veranda.
St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Taste delicious Caribbean dishes, while watching the sunset over Friendship beach from the veranda at Bagatelle restaurant.
- The Bequia Beach Hotel is small and family run with Beachfront suites.
- Set in the privacy of the Grenadines for the ultimate relaxation.
- Sail out to the Tobago Cays, hidden in a protected marine reserve.
Saint Kitts and Nevis
- The Four Seasons Resort, Nevis offers the chance to sail from Nevis over to Shitten Bay at Saint Kitts to snorkel with sea turtles and stingrays.
- Dive & Dine experience allows guests to scuba dive to catch their own lobsters before having a private beachside barbecue where the chef prepares the catch.
- Keen golfers will enjoy a round of golf on the Robert Trent Jones II Golf Course with views over the resort and island.
- Experience the tastes of the Caribbean and learn about the history of rum with a tasting in the Crowned Monkey Bar.
Grenada and Barbados
Spend a few days exploring the rugged and peaceful east coast of Barbados before heading to Grenada for a relaxing week at the beach in a spacious villa.
Saint Lucia and Grenada
Discover Grenada's nutmeg and cocoa plantations and beautiful countryside before heading to St Lucia for a week on the beach at the charming Ti Kaye Resort.
- Secluded in the horseshoe shaped Carlisle Bay flanked by white sand, azure waters and tropical forests.
- Suites are light and airy with modern colors and a hint of Caribbean flair.
- East has a reputation of being one of the best Asian restaurants on Antigua.
- CARA spa offers serene spa treatments using organic ingredients.
- Hike through the forest, sail on a catamaran or scuba dive under the waves.
- Delicious Caribbean cuisine served at the romantic Rhodes restaurant.
- Enjoy an alfresco breakfast on the beach, overlooking the white sand of Lance Aux Espines.
- Take a boat trip along the calm west coast of Grenada to snorkel in the famed underwater sculpture park.
- The onsite dive center offers scuba diving excursions to some of the best reef and wreck sites.
- Estate Villas onsite offer privacy and seclusion.
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Experience Bridgetown on foot with a guided walking tour.
Join the locals on a Friday evening for Oistins Fish Fry.
Visit Bequia's small, quaint Capital town, Port Elizabeth.
Navigate your way along the Belmont coastal walkway.
- Enjoy delicious freshly caught fish, grilled by expert chef Jason Joseph at the Camelot Restaurant.
- Classically decorated in an English country house style, giving an air of sophistication and history.
- Offers an in-depth view on Barbados with garden and island heritage tours complete with private guide and driver.
- Opportunity to join Barker, the hotel's fisherman, each morning in search of his daily catch.
- Step back in time onto this 350 year old sugar plantation's Great House.
- Set in 26 acres of tropical gardens overlooking its own private bay.
- Rooms are comfortable and traditional with four poster beds and views onto the gardens.
- Enjoy a delicious three course meal or a stunning afternoon tea at the Great House Restaurant.
- One of Grenada's most romantic properties, with just 16 cottages in a secluded location.
- Cottages and villas are set on the hillside awarding sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Daily yoga and a gorgeous spa facility are key to help guests rejuvenate during their stay.
- Join the captain of Helia, a 44' Catamaran and set sail for sunset and snorkeling.