The grand Celebrity Millennium was the first of its fleet to be modernized as part of The Celebrity Revolution — a $500-million investment. The large ship carries 2,138 passengers across 1,109 cabins. It features luxurious touches and decor teamed with an expansive selection of on-board activities and facilities.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Following on from the multi-million-dollar renovation, Celebrity Millennium now boasts a brand new modern, deluxe design interior. Carrying a total of 2,138 passengers, the modest ship is designed with style, comfort and entertainment in mind. The selection of dining outlets teamed with quirky bars and full theater productions make for an exciting stay on board the Millennium. With the use of eXhale bedding and cashmere mattresses, there certainly is a high level of comfort to provide guests with a luxurious home away from home. Spend the day relaxing by the poolside, browsing the on-board art gallery and boutiques or retreating to the spa for a tranquil pampering treat.
The 1,109 cabins are all modestly sized and vary from the more basic interior staterooms, to the cozy Ocean View stateroom with large window and Balcony stateroom, through to the Concierge and AquaClass staterooms with additional amenities. All rooms have a sitting area, interactive TV and the option of a twin or queen bed set up.
Suite Class is the most lavish choice of cabin on board with ample living space, dining area and personal butler. Suite Class guests also have access to the exclusive Retreat Lounge, Sundeck and restaurant Luminae.
- The Main Dining Room — international — open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Blu — healthy — open for breakfast and dinner
- Luminae — fine dining exclusive to suite class guests — breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Café Al Bacio & Gelateria — Café — open daily
- Oceanview Café — casual — open for breakfast and lunch
- Sushi on 5 — Japanese — Open for lunch and dinner
- Tuscan Grille — Italian steakhouse — open for lunch and dinner
- Qsine — modern — open for dinner
- Alaska’s Northern Glacier Cruise — 7-nights between Vancouver and Seward
- Alaska’s Southern Glacier Cruise — 7 nights between Seward and Vancouver
- Main theater
- Sunset bar
- Spa 24/7 room service
- Adults-only solarium
- Fitness Center
- Kids' club