Cruise Ships in Alaska : SS Legacy
The ambience aboard the 90 passenger SS Legacy emulates the old-world charm of an early 20th century coastal steamer. The four decks provide ample viewing opportunities and relaxing public spaces to enjoy the surroundings.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Beautifully appointed with period decor and carved wooden furniture, the Legacy offers a lounge with full bar, a dining room, library, saloon, hot tub and sauna. Guests can also take advantage of the fitness equipment, yoga classes, and massage facilities. The SS Legacy's four decks provide ample outside viewing opportunities and relaxing public spaces; with lifts operating to three of the decks.
There are 45 cabins on board the SS Legacy, separated into six categories according to the number of guests they can accommodate and the amenities they offer. Each has a viewing window and en suite bathroom; with the Owner's Suite boasting its own wet bar, media center and Jacuzzi bath. All meals are included, and a range of activities and excursions are offered.
Each of the 45 cabins are outside facing and come with view windows. The top suite features a small Jacuzzi. All cabins are presented in a simple nautical style and come with amenities including TV, Binoculars and reusable water bottles.
- Breakfast — continental and cooked breakfast available
- Lunch — casual lunch offered including soups, salad, sandwiches and dessert
- Dinner — three course meal including a selection of beers and wines.
- Alaska Fjords and Glaciers — 7 nights between Ketchikan and Juneau
- Alaska’s Glacier Country — 7-night round trip from Juneau
- Alaska’s Glacier’s and Whales — 7 nights between Sitka and Juneau
- Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise — 7-night round trip from Juneau
- Alaska's Inside Passage and San Juan’s Cruise — 14 nights between Seattle and Juneau
- An extensive selection of shore activities is available and cater toward all fitness levels
- Paddle boarding
- Sun deck
- Fitness equipment