DULC Holiday Cabins
Located in the dramatic beauty of the peaks, cliffs and native bushland of the Grampians National Park, DULC offers three intimate, architecturally designed cabins nestled discretely among the trees and bushland of the Grampians, each featuring modern amenities with comfortable interiors in warm chocolate tones.
Its beautiful setting makes a great base from which to explore the local area.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of DULC Holiday Cabins
Tour ideas in The Grampians National Park
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at DULC Holiday Cabins as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
AustraliaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Grampians National Park
The Grampians National Park and nearby places
- Port Fairy 142 kilometers away
- Daylesford & Macedon Ranges 144 kilometers away
- The Shipwreck Coast 180 kilometers away
- Apollo Bay 206 kilometers away
- The Great Ocean Road 208 kilometers away
- Victoria 202 kilometers away
- Robe 248 kilometers away
- Queenscliff 226 kilometers away
- Melbourne 229 kilometers away
- Mornington Peninsula 262 kilometers away