Usha Kiran Palace
This former 120 year old palace, originally built for the Prince of Wales, is set on the outskirts of Gwalior, next to the Jai Vilas Palace and museum. The property is set among pleasant gardens and commands superb views from the roof terrace toward the fort.
The beautifully presented rooms with wooden furniture face either the courtyard or the gardens. The hotel has maintained its Art Deco style, retaining the original elevator and a 100 year old billiards table which can be found in the Bada Bar.
A number of facilities and activities are available: take a class in Yoga, relax by the pool, wander through the wonderful gardens or indulge in a spa treatment. The restaurant, Silver Saloon, serves Maratha and Nepalese speciality cuisine which is good quality food and musicians sometimes play in the evenings.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Usha Kiran Palace
Tour ideas in Gwalior
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Usha Kiran Palace as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
IndiaView this tour
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Gwalior and nearby places
- Chambal Sanctuary 73 kilometers away
- Orchha 107 kilometers away
- Agra 110 kilometers away
- Fatehpur Sikri 112 kilometers away
- Bharatpur and Keoladeo Ghana National Park 132 kilometers away
- Ramathra 141 kilometers away
- Ranthambhore National Park 169 kilometers away
- Khajuraho 233 kilometers away
- Jaipur 249 kilometers away
- Samode 259 kilometers away