Situated in Madhya Pradesh, and accessed by train to Umaria only 45 kilometers away, Bandhavgarh is the smallest of three parks in the region.
Covering an area of 105 square kilometers, it is bordered by a small village where the lodges and camps are located.
Terrain and wildlife
The park terrain is a mixture of thick sal and bamboo forest interspersed with open marshland; an ideal habitat for wild boar, jackal and sambar, and a healthy tiger population.
Suggested itineraries featuring Bandhavgarh National Park
Our itineraries will give you suggestions for what is possible when you travel in Bandhavgarh National Park, and they showcase routes we know work particularly well. Treat them as inspiration, because your trip will be created uniquely by one of our specialists.
Map of Bandhavgarh National Park
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Bandhavgarh National Park
- Panna National Park 146 kilometers away
- Kanha National Park 160 kilometers away
- Khajuraho 173 kilometers away
- Varanasi 272 kilometers away
- Pench Tiger Reserve 273 kilometers away
- Orchha 306 kilometers away
- Satpura National Park 309 kilometers away
- Gwalior 405 kilometers away
- Tadoba National Park 414 kilometers away
- Chambal Sanctuary 427 kilometers away
Photos of Bandhavgarh National Park
Accommodation choices for Bandhavgarh National Park
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Bandhavgarh National Park. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.