Isolated off Nicaragua’s Caribbean coast are two small islands ringed by palm trees and white sand beaches: the Corn Islands.
Undeveloped, peaceful, incredibly laid-back and English speaking, here the Caribbean casts its lilt on Nicaragua’s own culture.
There is little in the way of hotels and infrastructure but intrepid travelers are rewarded by pristine beaches and some of the best diving and snorkeling in the Caribbean.
Map of the Corn Islands
Places & hotels on the map
Places near the Corn Islands
- El Castillo 195 kilometers away
- Rio San Juan 200 kilometers away
- Solentiname Islands 242 kilometers away
- Ometepe Island 286 kilometers away
- Granada 317 kilometers away
- Matagalpa 323 kilometers away
- San Juan del Sur 324 kilometers away
- Masaya Volcano National Park 340 kilometers away
- Managua 351 kilometers away
- León & Northern Nicaragua 418 kilometers away