Isolated off Nicaragua’s Caribbean coast are two small islands ringed by palm trees and white sand beaches: the Corn Islands.
Undeveloped, peaceful, incredibly laid-back and English speaking, here the Caribbean casts its lilt on Nicaragua’s own culture.
There is little in the way of hotels and infrastructure but intrepid travellers are rewarded by pristine beaches and some of the best diving and snorkelling in the Caribbean.
Map of the Corn Islands
Places & hotels on the map
Places near the Corn Islands
- El Castillo 122 miles away
- Rio San Juan 124 miles away
- Solentiname Islands 151 miles away
- Ometepe Island 178 miles away
- Granada 197 miles away
- Matagalpa 201 miles away
- San Juan del Sur 202 miles away
- Masaya Volcano National Park 211 miles away
- Managua 218 miles away
- León & Northern Nicaragua 260 miles away