At the edge of the Marico River and under a grove of tamboti and marula trees alike, you will find Madikwe Hills. The luxurious suites are placed among the boulders to better blend with environment in the area. The unusual, yet subtle décor integrates natural elements with colors highlighting Africa's ambience.
The suites have been designed for complete relaxation and comfort, each boasting soft sofas and cotton picot linen. They are all glass-fronted and have their own large private veranda and rock plunge pool. Overhead fans and air-conditioning are a welcome respite from the harshness of the African heat. In the evening you can enjoy a pre-dinner drink around the fire and dinner is normally set outside on the decks.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Madikwe Hills Safari Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
The Madikwe Game Reserve and nearby places
- The Pilanesberg National Park 59 kilometers away
- The Waterberg 127 kilometers away
- Johannesburg 179 kilometers away
- Greater Makalali Game Reserve 438 kilometers away
- The Escarpment 429 kilometers away
- Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve 442 kilometers away
- Kapama Private Game Reserve 471 kilometers away
- Hazyview 465 kilometers away
- Thornybush Reserve 480 kilometers away
- Timbavati Game Reserve 497 kilometers away