Arumeru River Lodge
Arumeru River Lodge is situated 35 minutes from Kilimanjaro Airport and 15 minutes from the center of Arusha.
The main lodge is a large open space divided into bar, large seating area with fireplace and restaurant. The restaurant also spills out onto a patio with views of the very well-kept gardens and to Kilimanjaro on a clear day. The 20 rooms are a good size and have a twin or double bed with mosquito nets, a veranda and an en suite bathroom.
The facilities at the lodge include a solar heated swimming pool which is set among the pretty gardens, curio shop and internet facilities.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Arumeru River Lodge
Tour ideas in Arusha
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at Arumeru River Lodge as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Arusha and nearby places
- West Kilimanjaro 55 kilometers away
- Mount Kilimanjaro 63 kilometers away
- Lake Manyara National Park 119 kilometers away
- Tarangire National Park 122 kilometers away
- Ol Doinyo Lengai 126 kilometers away
- Karatu 134 kilometers away
- Lake Natron 147 kilometers away
- Ngorongoro Crater 158 kilometers away
- Northern Tanzania 158 kilometers away
- Lake Eyasi 202 kilometers away