The Boma Guesthouse
The Boma is a small, friendly guesthouse located on the edge of Entebbe, and is well located for passengers flying in or out of Entebbe International Airport. There are 11 individually designed rooms, all with en suite bathrooms and decorated with an African theme. They all have large beds with mosquito nets and a small living area with chairs and a little table. The newer rooms also have a television. The bathrooms are fairly basic but large and all have hot and cold running water.
The bar and restaurant are set in pretty gardens with views of Lake Victoria, a lovely spot for enjoying afternoon tea on the terrace. Wireless internet is available and guests can use the hotel computer if they need to access the internet and don't have their own laptops.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of The Boma Guesthouse
Tour ideas in Entebbe
Our itineraries are there to spark ideas for how you could include a stay at The Boma Guesthouse as part of your trip. Treat them simply as suggestions, because every aspect of the trip we create for you will be yours to define.
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Entebbe and nearby places
- Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary 28 kilometers away
- Kampala 33 kilometers away
- Jinja 93 kilometers away
- Lake Mburo 186 kilometers away
- Kibale Forest National Park 188 kilometers away
- Murchison Falls National Park 257 kilometers away
- Semliki Wildlife Reserve 257 kilometers away
- Queen Elizabeth National Park 274 kilometers away
- Lake Bunyonyi 320 kilometers away
- Ishasha 328 kilometers away