With the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the foreground, a backdrop of the Olympic Mountains and lying adjacent to the Peninsula Golf Course, this naturally-landscaped hotel occupies a prime position on the Olympic Peninsula and offers a convenient base from which to enjoy the many cultural and natural delights of the area.
Features include a heated outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and exercise room, as well as a comfortable lobby lounge offering splendid views over the golf course and mountains from the floor-to-ceiling windows.
The 105 air-conditioned rooms and suites are traditionally decorated and well-appointed with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and cable TV and many come with a private patio and views toward the golf course.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Olympic Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Port Angeles and nearby places
- Lake Crescent 31 kilometers away
- Quinault 79 kilometers away
- Seattle 97 kilometers away
- Mount Rainier National Park 186 kilometers away
- Mount St. Helens 232 kilometers away
- Cannon Beach 251 kilometers away
- Washington State 265 kilometers away
- Portland 293 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 389 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 448 kilometers away