Whiteface Lodge is located in the heart of the Adirondacks in the woods around Lake Placid. The resort is just a few blocks from the town’s namesake lake and a short drive from the celebrated ski slopes of Whiteface Mountain.
Each of the 94 well-appointed suites has a kitchen, patio or balcony, handcrafted furnishings and (in most suites) cast-iron fireplaces lend warmth to the living space.
Guests also enjoy a full breakfast daily and access to all of the resort amenities, which include fine dining at the KANU restaurant; the spa; a health and fitness center; snowshoe and cross-country ski trails and biking nearby; a year-round, heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool; a seasonal ice skating rink; a family games room with bowling, billiards, shuffleboard, air hockey and foosball tables; and a 56-seat, surround-sound movie theater.
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Whiteface Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Lake Placid and nearby places
- Burlington 67 kilometers away
- Lake George 100 kilometers away
- Vermont 107 kilometers away
- Saratoga Springs 137 kilometers away
- Woodstock 142 kilometers away
- Manchester 148 kilometers away
- Sugar Hill 177 kilometers away
- Albany 185 kilometers away
- Lincoln/North Woodstock 188 kilometers away
- Bretton Woods 205 kilometers away