Yosemite Valley Lodge (formerly Yosemite Lodge at the Falls) is ideally located at the base of Yosemite Falls and close to Half Dome, Glacier Point, and Vernal and Nevada Falls.
The main part of the lodge is designed with glass and wood, enabling it to blend harmoniously with its surroundings. Landscaping of indigenous trees, shrubs and wildflowers further reflect the natural beauty of the Yosemite Valley. Hotel amenities include a restaurant, bar, tour desk, gift shop, laundry facilities, swimming pool and cycle hire. A complimentary shuttle bus is available to local attractions.
Speak to someone
who's been there
Start planning your tailor-made trip by contacting one of our California specialists
- Make an inquiry
Photos of Yosemite Valley Lodge
Location & places nearby
Places & hotels on the map
Alternative places to stay nearby
Where possible, we like to offer a range of accommodation for each stop of your trip, chosen by our specialists as some of their favorite places to stay. To help you make the right choice, we give each property a rating based on its facilities and service, but we also look for hotels with distinct character or a location that can’t be bettered.
Yosemite National Park and nearby places
- Kings Canyon National Park 128 kilometers away
- Lake Tahoe 156 kilometers away
- Sequoia National Park 168 kilometers away
- Sacramento 191 kilometers away
- Napa Valley 245 kilometers away
- Monterey 241 kilometers away
- San Francisco 250 kilometers away
- Carmel 245 kilometers away
- Sonoma 259 kilometers away
- Big Sur 256 kilometers away