Visit Trinidad, California
Trinidad is a quaint little fishing town of some 360 residents, one of the smallest cities in California.
It is set on a spectacular and rugged stretch of coastline with several miles of trails, both along the coast and in Redwood National Park, for you to explore. There are also plenty of public beaches with offshore rocks and stacks, which at low tide offer up a wealth of pools to delve into.
There are lots of harbour seals along the coast to keep you entertained too, making the most jagged of rocks look inexplicably comfortable.
Map of Trinidad
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Trinidad
- Eureka 30 kilometers away
- Crescent City 78 kilometers away
- Mendocino 198 kilometers away
- Crater Lake National Park 265 kilometers away
- Sonoma 340 kilometers away
- Napa Valley 345 kilometers away
- Sacramento 357 kilometers away
- San Francisco 395 kilometers away
- Newport, Oregon 399 kilometers away
- Lake Tahoe 413 kilometers away
- Bend (Sisters) 418 kilometers away
- Oregon 422 kilometers away
Photos of Trinidad
Accommodation choices for Trinidad
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Trinidad. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
The Lost Whale Inn is set in acres of beautiful informal gardens and enjoys a coastal location close to the small fishing town of Trinidad, on the edge of the Redwood National Park.