A stylish, upmarket town known for its beautiful white sand beaches and numerous golf courses, Naples is a relaxed community with a sophisticated charm.
The town is set on the Gulf Coast in southwest Florida and is a popular retirement community full of waterfront homes and condominiums. In the center you'll find many parks and green spaces and a good selection of restaurants and quality shops.
The town makes an excellent base for exploring the Everglades, enjoying local water sports and accessing the many small islands scattered offshore. Numerous boardwalk trails head out from the town while canoe excursions and boat trips can easily be arranged as well.
Map of Naples
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Naples
- Sanibel Island & Captiva Island 49 kilometers away
- Fort Myers 57 kilometers away
- Sarasota 152 kilometers away
- Miami 166 kilometers away
- Key West 177 kilometers away
- Anna Maria Island 178 kilometers away
- Islamorada 180 kilometers away
- Florida 189 kilometers away
- Tampa 212 kilometers away
- Clearwater 226 kilometers away
- Orlando 270 kilometers away
- Cape Canaveral 277 kilometers away
- Crystal River 318 kilometers away
- St. Augustine 421 kilometers away
Photos of Naples
Accommodation choices for Naples
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Naples. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.