Visit Clearwater, US
Located west of Tampa, Clearwater is a great family beach destination with plenty of old-fashioned Florida charm. Sunset is celebrated nightly at Pier 60 where festivities include music, crafts and street performers.
To the north of Clearwater you’ll find Caladesi Island State Park, an unspoilt haven offering over three miles of white sands, fringed by sea oats and palm trees — reached by a short ferry crossing from Honeymoon Island State Park.
The city also hosts the annual Clearwater Jazz Holiday, which takes place in October and has played host to some of the finest musicians including Dizzy Gillespie, Tony Bennett and Stephane Grappelli.
Speak to someone
who's been there
- Make an inquiry
Map of Clearwater
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Clearwater
- Tampa 34 kilometers away
- Anna Maria Island 52 kilometers away
- Sarasota 75 kilometers away
- Crystal River 107 kilometers away
- Florida 129 kilometers away
- Orlando 153 kilometers away
- Fort Myers 174 kilometers away
- Sanibel Island & Captiva Island 181 kilometers away
- Cape Canaveral 220 kilometers away
- Naples 226 kilometers away
- St. Augustine 260 kilometers away
- Tallahassee 311 kilometers away
- Fernandina Beach 328 kilometers away
- Miami 356 kilometers away
- Jekyll Island 371 kilometers away
- Panama City Beach 383 kilometers away
- Key West 393 kilometers away
- Islamorada 402 kilometers away
Photos of Clearwater
Accommodation choices for Clearwater
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Clearwater. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.