Visit Fernandina Beach, US
Fernandina Beach is situated on Amelia Island, on Florida's northern border with Georgia.
The island has 13 miles of beautiful soft white sand beaches, abundant wildlife and calm, crystal-clear waters, whilst the city of Fernandina Beach offers a good range of restaurants, golf courses and shopping.
This is the perfect place for a relaxing seaside break.
Map of Fernandina Beach
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Fernandina Beach
- Jekyll Island 45 kilometers away
- St. Augustine 88 kilometers away
- Savannah 161 kilometers away
- Crystal River 225 kilometers away
- Orlando 238 kilometers away
- Cape Canaveral 267 kilometers away
- Tallahassee 272 kilometers away
- Charleston 276 kilometers away
- Tampa 318 kilometers away
- Florida 319 kilometers away
- Clearwater 328 kilometers away
- Anna Maria Island 373 kilometers away
- Sarasota 386 kilometers away
- Panama City Beach 421 kilometers away
- Atlanta 440 kilometers away
- Fort Myers 450 kilometers away
- Sanibel Island & Captiva Island 475 kilometers away
Photos of Fernandina Beach
Accommodation choices for Fernandina Beach
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Fernandina Beach. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Rated one of the best waterfront inns in America, Elizabeth Pointe Lodge enjoys a superb location adjacent to a wonderful white sand beach and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.