Fernandina Beach is situated on Amelia Island, on Florida's northern border with Georgia.
The island has 13 miles of beautiful soft white sand beaches, abundant wildlife and calm, crystal-clear waters, whilst the city of Fernandina Beach offers a good range of restaurants, golf courses and shopping.
This is the perfect place for a relaxing seaside break.
Map of Fernandina Beach
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Fernandina Beach
- Jekyll Island 28 miles away
- St. Augustine 55 miles away
- Savannah 100 miles away
- Crystal River 140 miles away
- Orlando 148 miles away
- Cape Canaveral 166 miles away
- Tallahassee 169 miles away
- Charleston 172 miles away
- Tampa 198 miles away
- Florida 198 miles away
- Clearwater 204 miles away
- Anna Maria Island 232 miles away
- Sarasota 240 miles away
- Panama City Beach 262 miles away
- Atlanta 273 miles away
- Fort Myers 280 miles away
- Sanibel Island & Captiva Island 295 miles away
Photos of Fernandina Beach
Accommodation choices for Fernandina Beach
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Fernandina Beach. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Rated one of the best waterfront inns in America, Elizabeth Pointe Lodge enjoys a superb location adjacent to a wonderful white sand beach and overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.