Visit Telluride, USA
Nestled beneath vast steep-sided mountains, Telluride enjoys one of the most picturesque locations in the Rocky Mountains.
This former mining town was once home to Butch Cassidy who robbed his first bank here in 1889. Nowadays the town is a first rate ski resort that, despite its growth, has retained its character; indeed its main street is beautifully preserved as a National Historic District.
During the summer season the surrounding mountains offer wonderful walking opportunities. One of the most popular hikes is to dramatic Bridal Veil Falls, the largest in Colorado.
Map of Telluride
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Telluride
- Durango 46 miles away
- Mesa Verde National Park 61 miles away
- Grand Junction 88 miles away
- Aspen 102 miles away
- Moab 105 miles away
- Arches National Park 110 miles away
- Alamosa 112 miles away
- Canyonlands National Park 116 miles away
- Vail 141 miles away
- Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park 142 miles away
- Colorado 153 miles away
- Kayenta, Monument Valley 159 miles away
- Colorado Springs 174 miles away
- Santa Fe 188 miles away
- Denver 197 miles away
- Torrey 198 miles away
- Albuquerque 208 miles away
- Estes Park 209 miles away
- Page 213 miles away
- Utah 217 miles away
- Bryce Canyon National Park 240 miles away
- Winslow 258 miles away
- New Mexico 264 miles away
- Grand Canyon National Park 267 miles away
- Flagstaff 286 miles away
- Zion National Park 288 miles away
- Salt Lake City 293 miles away
Photos of Telluride
Accommodation choices for Telluride
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Telluride. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Bear Creek Lodge in Mountain Village is a great option for accommodation in Telluride. It offers a choice of comfortable condos ranging from one to four bedrooms in size.