Visit Charlotte, Deep South
Charlotte, North Carolina's largest city, is a modern metropolis lying close the state border.
An affluent kind of place, Charlotte is a major financial center and the downtown areas of Tryon Street and Independence Square offer a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
The city's attractions include Discovery Place, a science museum for children, the Mint Museum of Craft and Design, the Mint Museum of Art and the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Map of Charlotte
Places & hotels on the map
Places near Charlotte
- Winston-Salem 112 kilometers away
- Asheville 161 kilometers away
- Raleigh 209 kilometers away
- Cherokee 227 kilometers away
- Roanoke 242 kilometers away
- Charleston 286 kilometers away
- Wilmington 288 kilometers away
- Virginia 345 kilometers away
- Savannah 351 kilometers away
- Atlanta 365 kilometers away
- Charlottesville 377 kilometers away
- Richmond 400 kilometers away
- Williamsburg 436 kilometers away
- Lexington 454 kilometers away
- Jekyll Island 466 kilometers away
- Front Royal 474 kilometers away
- Virginia Beach 474 kilometers away
Accommodation choices for Charlotte
We’ve selected a range of accommodation options for when you visit Charlotte. Our choices usually come recommended for their character, facilities and service or location. Our specialists always aim to suggest properties that match your preferences.
Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte's financial district, the Omni Charlotte Hotel features a rooftop swimming pool and sundeck, offering dramatic views over Charlotte's skyline.